One of Randstad's industry leading clients in the area is looking for a maintenance mechanic for a permanent direct hire position at their facility in Telford, PA
**** THIS IS A FLEXIBLE FIRST SHIFT OPPORTUNITY,- USUALLY 8-4:30 WITH SOME WEEKENDS ***
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement a preventative maintenance program on company equipment
- Must be comfortable with hydraulics and pneumatics
- 3 phase electrical experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to use basic computer skills
- Lifting material
- Must have prior maintenance mechanic experience
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
-Must be- very organized
- Computer skills
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Ability to follow verbal and written directions
- Must work in face paced environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
All Applicants must be willing to submit to a criminal background check and drug screening.
****Position is not commutable by public transportation
Any interested individuals should apply directly to the post with the most updated copy of their resume attached in a word .doc format or email to Shannon.Foley@randstadusa.com. These positions are available immediately and moving fast.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.