Are you a great forklift operator? Do you like working day or swing shift? Are you looking for a warehouse facility that hosts monthly bbq events? We have the perfect job for you!
Open forklift operator position at a distribution facility in the Puyallup, WA.
This facility offers great perks with a newly renovated lunch room equipped with full service microwaves, vending machines and new refrigerators. If you are looking to get your foot in the door to a great Logistics facility, this is the right place to look!
We are seeking hard-working candidates who are reliable, motivated and able to learn in a fast-paced environment, really looking for someone that has done it all in a warehouse. This is a Temp-to-Hire position.
Shifts available are 1st and 2nd, Monday-Friday. 1st shift is from 9:00AM-5:30PM and 2nd shift is from 1:00PM-9:30PM. Pay is $13.50 - $14.50/hr., DOE.
- Safely operate Forklift
- Ability to order pick, load/unload, ship, receive
- Ensure that quality of product is consistent with company guidelines
- Provide physical labor to move product to storage areas with proper material handling equipment and efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate area
- Help with other warehouse duties, as needed
- Manually load and unload freight in an efficient and safe manner.
- Ensure product conformance of specifications
- Follow instructions from Supervisors
-Stand up forklift
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
-General warehouse knowledge
- 6 Months Forklift Operator experience within the last 18 months
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Previous experience operating sit down, stand up, and/or cherry picker lifts
- Previous RF Scanner experience
- Ability to lift over your head
- Focus on safety when operating machinery
- Basic ability to read, speak, write and comprehend the English language to perform essential job duties.
- Work history of manual labor, warehouse work or merchandising experience, warehouse environment a plus
- Reliable transportation
If you feel you are this qualified candidate apply today, in person at 1909 South 72nd Street, Suite A11, Tacoma, WA 98408 or give us a call to schedule an interview at (253) 620-5251.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.