One of Randstad's growing clients is seeking a maintenance mechanic for a DIRECT HIRE position in the Hatboro, PA area! We are searching for an experienced candidate to join a close knit team.
- Maintain equipment (troubleshooting, repairs, new installs)
- Documentation of all repairs and upgrades
- Maintain safe workplace and comply with OSHA requirements
- Some facilities maintenance responsibilities
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Experience in plumbing, electric, and HVAC
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated
- Ability to work with a team
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years experience working in industrial/manufacturing setting
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.