Looking for a New Career? Let Randstad help you find it.
Operate powered industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks, into railroad cars or trucks or storage facilities.
1. Obtains copy of production schedule or shipping order and transports material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility
2. Loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as trucks or aircraft. Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
3. Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
4. Checking loads are secure
5. Stacking empty pallets
6. Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck's battery and lubricating equipment
7. Removing machine attachments and waste material from machines
8. Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards
Working hours: 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
MUST HAVE OPERATED FORKLIFT FOR AT LEAST 6 MONTHS WITHIN THE LAST 18 MONTHS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
High School diploma or equivalent
Good math, language and reading skills; basic computer skills may be required
High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment
-Follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records
-Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner
-Maintain a clean & safe environment
-May be required to use RF scanner gun
-Clean driving record and a valid state motor vehicle operator's license may be required
-Forklift certification per OSHA standards
Valid Driver's License
At least 6 months of Forklift experience in the last 18 months
Experience in warehouse or manufacturing environment
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.