2nd shift sorters and packers
Immediate Positions are available in Forest Park for a great customer with excellent working conditions in a climate controlled facility. We are seeking highly motivated associates who love to be on the move. The position will require unboxing and sorting product for the packing line. Candidates must have the ability to work in a fast-paced working environment. All positions require concentration on accuracy and must produce daily at the highest productivity level.
Reporting to work Daily and on time.
Accurately sorting and counting
Working hours: 5:00 PM - 1:00 AM
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull up to 50 pounds repetitively for 8 plus hours
- Experience in warehouse or distribution environment
- Able to stand, walk, bend, and stoop for up to 10hrs a day
- Able to work a flexible work schedule (Days & Hours)
- Able to comply with strict attendance policy
- Able to push, pull, lift, and/ or carry up to 50 pounds
- Able to demonstrate safe lifting and work place habits
- Extensive Background check and drug screen
To take the next step, please create a profile and apply today with Randstad
ALL CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE VIA PHONE AND EMAIL
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.