Randstad is currently seeking an experience Forklift Operator in the Oldsmar area! This is a reputable Corporate company who is growing their current team!
Shift: Monday - Friday 3:00 PM - 3:00 AM
Pay rate: $12.00/hour - $14.00 when permanent
The chosen candidate will be responsible for safe operations of an Electrical Forklift and material handling. This role also includes some machine operation.
They will also be responsible to ensure machines are set to the correct setting for product quality.
Working hours: 3:00 PM - 3:00 AM
- Basic math including, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Use of an RF Scanner- PIcking and packing materials using computer systems
- Safe material handling
- Ability to lift up to 50 LBS repeatedly
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude and ability to work with others
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of Forklift experience
- Has been on a Forklift in most recent positions
- Basic computer skills
For Immediate interest please call me at 727/521-5660 or email your resume directly to Tori.Liberte@Randstadusa.com!! Thank you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.