Our client is in need of a full time materials Mixer in their Marlborough facility. This position has the potential to go from temporary to permanent. You will be responsible for reading a formula, gathering the required raw materials, and weighing and assembling the mix, dropping tag, and putting away finished material.
- Using proper raw materials and weighing out exact amounts
- Reading a schedule and understanding the amount and type of dries needed
- Marking of finished formula's on that schedule
- Other duties as assigned
Working hours: 5:00 AM - 2:00 PM
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk. Also required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have clear communication skills and able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be willing to submit to a background and drug test
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.