Come join us in becoming part of a growing manufacturing company in Marlboro, MA! Ken's Foods, home of the Sweet Baby Rays sauce. We have several long-term assignments that have the possibility of becoming permanent career opportunities for you. Call us today for an interview and work as soon as tomorrow!
Pick orders while using first in first out (FIFO) methods to fulfill customer orders. You will operate a forklift, handle product, verify cases picked to match Bill of Lading, and communicate all issues to management for improvements.
FOOD SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ship product free of contamination
- Follow all Ken's Foods Security and GMP policies
- Report any suspicious activities anywhere in or around the plant
- Inspect work area for any possible product contamination issues on a continuous basis
- Report any leaking or spilled product immediately
- Inspect all incoming and outgoing loads for signs of product contamination
Working hours: 2:00 PM - 3:00 AM
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to ensure accuracy and organizational skills
- Basic mathematics
- High-lift experience is a plus+++
-Must have basic knowledge and confidence with operating a forklift.
-Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug test.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.