Shipping Associate with Standup Forklift
Our client is a leading manufacturer of curtain and window wall solutions currently seeking a qualified shipping associate with standup forklift experience for their Georgia, U.S.A. facility.
- Work in a fast-paced manufacturing and warehouse environment
- Shipping and receiving
- Operate a standup forklift
- Load, unload and move products and materials in the warehouse
- Receive parts and materials
- Prepare completed product for shipping
- Flexible regarding daily overtime if necessary
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Shipping and Receiving
- Loading and Unloading
- General Warehouse
- Forklift Operation (sitdown and standup)
- Minimum of 6 consecutive months of verifiable forklift (sitdown and standup) experience within the last 18 months
- Physical requirements include standing and walking over an 8 hour shift
- Ability to consistently lift and carry up to 50lbs over an 8 hour shift
- Attention to detail and ability to communicate in a professional manner
- Demonstrated work history verifiable through professional references
- Candidate must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global leader in their industry. Qualified candidates should apply to this posting with a detailed resume attached. Interview required for this position.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.