Multiple openings in the lake county area for CNC operators. All shifts and experience. Temp to hire and Direct Hire opportunities.
- Set up and operate one or more of the following machines: CNC lathes, 3/4/5-axis CNC machining centers, CNC EDM, manual lathe, manual mill, drill press, and /or various secondary equipment. May be required to operate multiple machines simultaneously.
- Utilize knowledge of working properties and machining processes for a wide variety of materials such as stainless steels, Hastelloys and other nickel alloys, cast iron, carbon steel, bronze, etc???
- Work from factory work orders, routings, drawings, process drawings & layout sheets, written or verbal instructions.
- Create programs in Solidworks, Master CAM or Esprit.
- Inspect work produced, including 1st piece inspection, using micrometers, bore gauges, vernier calipers, or other measuring instruments including CMMs to verify conformance to specifications. Maintain tolerances as close as 0.0005???.
- Follow preventative maintenance procedures on equipment as prescribed by the supervisor and report operating difficulties of equipment.
- Make proper labor and time reports.
- Keep machine clean and well lubricated and work area orderly.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Education: Requires knowledge equivalent to school education plus ability to read and interpret component prints or drawings, make average to complicated arithmetic calculations and resolve elementary technical problems.
Experience: Requires a minimum of 2 years' previous work experience on CNC equipment doing comparable work.
Call or email to apply
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.