Our client is an international manufacturer in the field of induction technology that is currently seeking a qualified materials coordinator for their Georgia, U.S.A. facility.
- Cycle count production components
- Cycle count warehouse inventory
- Execute material transactions such as inventory adjustments, part number transfers, customer returns and inventory discrepancies
- Data entry using SAP, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Create and confirm production work orders
- Participate in process discussions
- Documentation of scrapped parts
- Operate a forklift as needed
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Cycle Counting
- Forklift Operation
- Minimum of one year materials data entry experience is required
- Must have previous experience using SAP
- Minimum of 6 consecutive months of verifiable forklift experience within the last 18 months
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Attention to detail and ability to communicate in a professional manner
- Demonstrated work history verifiable through professional references
- Candidate must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global leader in their industry. Qualified candidates should apply to this posting with a detailed resume attached. Interview required for this position.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.