CLASS A CDL Driver needed for a very large, well established company in Daytona Beach. This is an overnight driving position Monday - Friday with a territory that will cover the State of Florida with stops as far north as Jacksonville and as far south as Miami, but will be home every night.
- Ensure proper materials, items, and equipment have been packed and loaded onto the vehicle for delivery
- Properly load and secure materials onto the vehicle in a safe manner to ensure they are not damaged during the loading, transport and unloading process
- On-time delivery of all materials, equipment and products to sites on route as assigned including proper pre-trip and efficient route planning
- Inspect vehicles before each use
- Keep exterior and maintain interior cleanliness of Company trucks
- Return unused product and materials from work sites(s) and return to vendor for credit on company account
- Complete all required documents, complete vehicle inspections, obtain signatures, and submit as required
- Practice proper safety protocols and utilize proper safety equipment
- Any other field duties as assigned
Working hours: 12:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- A valid class A CDL driver's license and a current medical card required
- A clean driving record with minimum of one-year verifiable commercial driving experience is required
- Must be experienced with FMCSA, DOT, FLDOT regulations and be able to perform pre and post trip inspections on a commercial vehicle
- Electronic Log experience is preferred but not required; company will train
- Prior forklift experience preferred but not required; company will train
- Ability to handle varying routes on a daily basis including destinations as follows: Miami, Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, Bradenton, Fort Myers, Ocala, and any other customers/stops in between; home base is
Daytona Beach, FL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to proactively identify, analyze, address and resolve problem areas, conflicts and issues; good decision-making skills
Please contact Nancy at Randstad Ormond Beach, 386-615-1388, for more details. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with a company offering comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care. All qualified candidates will be sent for immediate interviews!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.