Shipping and receiving, Temp to hire,1st and 2nd shift. $12-14/hr based on experience
Perform transactions related to the shipping functions, accurately and timely, having the detailed information that has to be reported accurately to insure DOT compliance and full Customer satisfaction. Responsibilities include coordinating all shipments in a safe, effective and accurate manner. Contact carriers as needed to insure timely pick-ups. Transact all sales orders to enable proper and timely billing accuracy. Assist as needed within the Distribution department.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Process final bills of lading related to all FTL, LTL, FCL, LCL and expedited carriers to insure accurate documentation paired up to the proper goods to be loaded on the respective trucks, etc.
- Assist in making labels, checking to see labels applied to the cartons and strip labels on containers are positioned correctly, accurately and legibly.
- Insure all shipments are packed, labeled correctly and all documentation is prepared to comply w/ FAA requirements
- Keep accurate records and prepare periodic reports as required
- Tendering loads to carriers - communicating with carriers about changes to loads or appointments, delivery issues, etc.
- Assist in coordinating, as required, other activities of the Distribution department
- Creating international documents
- Other duties as assigned
Call or email to apply
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.