Machine Operator Helper
Do you want to have days off in the middle of the week? Looking for a set schedule that does not change for 6 months? We have the perfect opportunity for you!
Machine Operator Helpers needed for a large food production facility in Sumner, WA. This facility has a school sized cafeteria so no need to fight over microwaves, free coffee or tea and great employee perks!
Shifts are rotating 12 hours with the offer of Day or Graveyard, 5AM-5PM or 5PM-5AM. Pay starts out between $13.00-$14.00/hr. with the opportunity to go from temporary to permanent. This facility offers yearly raises to permanent employees with great attendance, performance and great work ethic. Great potential to be hired on permanently within just 6 months!
Very little experience needed and a great way to get your foot in the door with a growing company.
- Wrap finished product
- Stage finished pallets
- Assist changing filter paper
- Notify operator of new materials for verification/sign off
- Keep area clean and organized
- Assist with other warehouse duties (i.e.: cleaning, sweeping, dusting, etc.)
- Machine operation
- Ability to stand for a 12 hour shift
- Ability to follow directions
- Works quickly while maintaining accuracy and efficiency
- Focus on safety when operating machinery
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to obtain steel-toed boots (they are required, even in training)
- Ability to stand on your feet for up to 12 hours
- The ability to submit to background and drug screening
- Basic ability to read, speak, write and comprehend the English language to perform essential job duties.
- Work history of manual labor, warehouse work or merchandising experience, warehouse environment a plus
- Reliable transportation (NOT on a bus line)
If you are interested in this position apply today, apply in person at 1909 South 72nd Street, Suite A-11, Tacoma, WA 98408, or give our office a call at (253) 620-5251 to schedule an interview.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.