Do you enjoy making sure a facility is running smoothly by ensuring tasks are completed? Randstad has a client who is looking for a facility maintenance person to help in the maintenance of the facility and small carpentry projects.
Responsible for performing routine building maintenance tasks.?? ?? Performance of building maintenance tasks in one or more fields (e.g. carpentry; electrical; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC);
plumbing, etc.); Perform general cleaning.??????Perform other tasks as assigned.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
1. Completion of elementary school education.
2. Experience in facility maintenance.
3. Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing and carpentry is a plus.
1. Ability to read, writes, speaks and understands English fluently.
2. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Must be customer service oriented.
4. Ability to meet or exceed the company???s attendance and punctuality standards.
5. Ability to use common tools.
6. Ability to understand and follow directions as given.
7. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.