Automotive Parts Specialist
We are currently hiring an Automotive Parts Specialist to support our location at SFO Airport. We are looking for detail oriented professionals that have experience, or knowledge around automotive parts and are willing to grow with a reputable organization.
- Assisting with picking and pulling merchandise
- Generating and managing invoices for clients
- Inventory counts and cycle counts
- Stocking and restocking merchandise
- Assisting customers with various part orders and transfers if needed
- General data and order entry
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM
- Must have great attention to detail
- 1-2 years of warehouse or automotive background
- Basic computer skills (will train on new system)
- Able to pass background and drug test requirements
- Knowledge of warehouse procedures and equipment
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable organization that offers growth potential. This opportunity includes benefits including, PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k match. Please reach out to Ryan Battaglia at 650-357-1522 or email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.