Are you a reliable individual that thrives in a fast paced environment? We are looking
for hard working people to join our growing team today! We are currently hiring
skilled picker packers for a large retail clothing company, fulfilling online consumer
orders. Pay is competitive and there is room to grow within the organization.
As a picker packer, you will be the order taker and assembler of the warehouse
crew. Our best workers demonstrate a intense sense of order and organization, plus
gain easy familiarity with the retailer's products. In addition you fill orders one at a
time by moving through the warehouse shelves, pulling one item then the next
fulfilling a specific list of items. In this position you will be measured by the
percentage of line items you correctly pick and your efficiency.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Loading and unloading material from delivery trucks and loading dock
- Transporting products throughout the warehouse without damage using a
hand truck or cart
- Maintaining inventory on warehouse shelves and packing supplies
- Receiving and accurately fill orders for delivery
- Assembling packages or products in a timely manner
- Prior experience in a warehouse required
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to read and follow safety precautions
Click to apply or call 410.252.7476 to discuss your qualifications and availability.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.