- Collaborate work with metal sheets and apply various insulation materials.
- Administer all welding activities such as riveting and welding small parts and finished products.
- Perform efficient welding of various metal objects with help of gas torch and welder.
-Perform work with help of various hand and power tools.
- Evaluate all engineering drawings and ensure implementation according to welding specifications.
- Perform all welding work with help of forming and cutting equipment.
- Provide assistance to production process and mold various fixtures.
- Design and produce new parts
- Perform repair to damage alloy articles and prepare new articles with help of welding machines.
- Analyze diagrams and specifications and cut all metal accordingly with help of welding torch.
- Assist to remove all soft metal for welding.
- Evaluate finished products and perform quality checks on products.
- Assemble old units and perform modification and repair work if required.
- Skilled Welder/Fabricator
- Ability to read blueprints
- Select and lay out materials to be cut or joined
- Follow engineering instructions and drawings use the most suitable welding method for the job
- Inspect and test cuts and joins
- Using precision measuring instruments
-Experience in Welding
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.