My Client is seeking to hire a skilled Diesel Mechanic for Apopka, Florida Operation.
This is a permanent direct hire position and they are looking to have someone to join their team as soon as possible.
The schedule will be a Monday-Friday, with some Saturday hours with opportunity for overtime.
- Diagnoses mechanical problems and performs repairs and maintenance on all equipment to maximize safe and productive operations.
- Communication with managers/drivers as to issues with vehicles and discusses preventive techniques that minimize future repairs.
- Completes all required paperwork in a timely and concise manner.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
- Utilizes vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
-Working with fleet trucks and other fleet vehicles.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
-Valid Class B drivers license, if you do not have a Class B drivers license then you will need to attain it within 90 days of start date ( YOU WILL BE REIMBURSED BY MY CLIENT)
-Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit RandstadStaffing.com and upload a resume.
Please come into our job fair Tuesday from 9:00am-11:00am or Thursday from 1:00pm-3:00pm. Please call the office and ask for Cristal.
All candidates will be required to submit to a pre employment drug screening and multi state background check.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.