As a QUALITY ASSURANCE AUDITOR for the Quality team, you will responsible to provide quality service to our customer's by the internal auditing of their mail kit product internally produced to ensure the highest production and quality assurance is achieved according to established corporate standards.
- General understanding of finished mail kit product.
- General understanding of Company??s system for department??s audit input.
- Hands on knowledge and usage of job tracking system.
Receives jobs from production areas for inspection.
- Hand Fulfillment
- Understands and follow QA procedures while auditing all client??s mail kits.
- Provides feedback to manager / Supervisor of any excessive errors discovered.
Hands on knowledge and usage of:
- Mail packaging machines,
- Shipping methods, UPS, FX, DHL, etc.
- End of day count sheet to pre-sort mail house.
- End of shift, ensure workstation is left clean.
- Ensure all audited work is forwarded to appropriate area.
- Maintain a positive attitude toward fellow co-workers and management.
- Be flexible on working weekends upon need of department and major projects.
- Cross-train Quality Areas
- All duties as assigned by the Quality Supervisor
- Participation in various projects to improve certain processes
Working hours: 6:45 AM - 3:15 PM
- Previous Quality experience preferred
- Ability to read, write, speak in English
- Must be a team player, quick learner and show initiative
- Must have attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Providence Branch at 401.831.1248 for an immediate interview!
Video Interviews are available as well, please inquire.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.