DC Receiving Coordinator
Under the supervision of the Production Manager, in a timely manner; receive all ingredients and supplies within established specifications and Rules. Although this job has many different tasks that may be assigned they would normally be performed one at a time. The person would complete one task and rotate to another. During the shift, several or all of the following may be designated at any given time.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment in Material warehouses and freezers.
- Complete daily checks on and operate the forklift and pallet jack.
-Inspect all incoming shipments in accordance with established procedures and quality rules.
-Receive and store all incoming products in accordance with established procedures.
-Coordinate with the Inventory control clerk on storing area and spaces.
- Deliver all outgoing supplies to the appropriate vendor/shipper.
- Maintain the forklift, warehouse and all company issued supplies clean and in good working order.
- Inform the production Manager and Maintenance personnel with any pertinent observations relative to equipment function and operation.
- Supply all production lines with Materials and cookies as needed and as requested by the production management.
- Perform some of the Inventory control clerk duties as needed and as requested by the management team.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
2-5 Years experience as a Distribution Coordinator or Lead
Ability to be flexible to work overtime as needed.
Experience on Sitdown Forklift
Hours are 7am to 4pm Days off Tuesdays/Wednesdays
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.