If you are an experienced Embroidery Operator and are looking to advance your career then this is an opportunity for you! Due to increase in demand we are seeking an experienced Embroidery Operator to run single or multi head Barudan embroidery machines. Experience with Barudan machines and Wilcom software is helpful and a definite plus.
- Knowledge of proper hooping techniques for different types of garments
- Must be able to work efficiently in a production environment, (why take three steps when you can take two)
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks, and manage multiple jobs at the same time
- Must be a team player
- Requires being on your feet 7.5 hours a day
- Have very good attention to detail and pride in your quality of work.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging but achievable goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Please send resume to email@example.com or call the Providence Branch at 401.831.1248 for an immediate interview!
Video Interviews are available as well, please inquire.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.