Attention CNC operators, machinists, and programmers - YOU ARE IN HIGH DEMAND! We need a few strong CNC machinists and programmers to join an awesome company we are recruiting for in Tonawanda. This is a direct hire opportunity - career CNC workers, this one is for you.
If you are working currently but interested in hearing other offers - please apply! We MUST fill these positions, so we can work with you to make sure it is a good fit.
***This is a higher level CNC machining opportunity, experience is required***
- Operate, set up, and program CNC lathes and mills
- Maintain machining equipment, some machine diagnostics and repair may be required
- Interpret visual diagrams of production, including blueprints and schematics
- Optimize production output by programming for least waste
- Performing tool changes
- Writing and editing G and M code
Working hours: M-F, multiple shifts
Pay rate: $17-$24/hr
- Experience and knowledge of the set up and programming of CNC machines required
- Must be able to interpret visual diagrams
- Completion of CNC programming or machinist education program a plus
- On the job experience (3-5 years) desired
CNC experts - this may be your new position! OT is available! MULTIPLE SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.