Randstad is seeking qualified candidates with experience as a Maintenance Mechanic to work a variety of shifts for a manufacturing company in Sacramento, CA. This is a direct hire opportunity. There are full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Vacation) offered after a probationary period, and the pay ranges from $20-$24/hour.
This position is mainly responsible for the mechanical and electrical maintenance of all equipment including repair and preventative maintenance.
- Isolate electronic problems
- Troubleshoot and repair complex electrical heater control systems
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems
- Perform preventative maintenance on a variety of production equipment
- Complete general repairs to building and structures as required
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Knowledge of AC motors/controls, DC motors/controls, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
- Experience with fabrication, welding, and plumbing
- Experience with facilities maintenance
- Must have the ability to learn tool changes and machine setups on production and packaging equipment
- Must have the ability to learn and follow written procedures as they relate to work orders, PM schedules, and Process Safety Management maintenance procedures with minimal supervision
- Must possess a working knowledge of multi meters, amp meters, and various testing equipment
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.