Are you an experienced forklift operator looking for a new warehouse position? Do you like making extra cash with overtime? If so, we need you for a new warehouse facility in one of the metro area's largest distribution facilities. This is a team environment and they are looking to add qualified candidates to their team!
- Operating a forklift to maneuver through the warehouse to move products
- Using wireless RF scanning equipment to ensure accuracy of inventory
- Adhering to quality standards set forth by the company
- Inspecting and performing maintenance of forklifts and other material
- Identifying safety hazards in the workplace
- Maintaining concentration over a long period of time
- Completing and passing forklift requirements as directed by OSHA
Working hours: 3:00 PM - 3:00 AM
- At least 2 years of recent forklift experience
- Current certification required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and an adequate sense of balance
- Dexterity, hand-eye coordination with attention to detail and accuracy
- Attention to safety precautions and common sense
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you please click to apply or call 410.252.7476 to discuss your skills and availability. We look forward to speaking with you.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.