Do you like working with your hands? Are you mechanically inclined? Can you assemble components together? Do you like working with foams and composites? We have the job for you!
We have an open Assembler position out in Puyallup, WA that needs you! We are looking to fill the following shift: Monday-Friday from 5AM-1:30PM, 40 hours a week with overtime possible. The pay ranges from $14-$15/hr., depending upon your experience.
To fabricate, assemble and install structural hardware using standardized procedures, work instructions, and controlled documents in accordance with internal procedures and quality standards.
- Work to written work instructions and blueprints
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Drill/cut holes using dill or Exacto knives
- Sand and deburr holes, trimmed edges, etc. using small power hand sanders
- Apply rivets using rivet gun
-Cut and splice foam/insulation
- Tape seams of insulation and duct assemblies
- Apply various types of hardware to sub and final assemblies using small hand tools and adhesives
- Repair parts by filling holes, indentations, etc. per spec.
- Clean part/product
- Visually inspect part/product for defects
- Transfer sub and final assemblies to different work centers
- Maintain a clean work area and tools
- 1-2 years' experience in assembly preferred but not required
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Prior experience working with foam and composites
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. when necessary
- Must have mechanical ability and able to use small power hand tools such as sanders, and rivet gun
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to obtain gloves, steel toed boots, and safety glasses
- Must be able to work with a respirator and hear protection
- Must be able to work inside with noise levels that vary from moderate to loud
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- The ability to submit to background and drug screening
- Reliable transportation
If you are interested in this position apply today, at our office located at 1909 South 72nd Street, Suite A-11, Tacoma, WA 98408, or give us a call at (253) 620-5251 to schedule an interview.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.