Do you enjoy working with your hands? Do you like tinkering and fixing problems? Do you have your own set of hand/power tools? We have a great open position for you!
We are looking for qualified maintenance mechanics for a heavy industrial machining facility. We are seeking those with at least 1-2 years of experience. This position comes with flexible hours and great benefits.
Current openings on all shifts (1st, 2nd and 3rd) located in Frederickson, WA. Pay ranges from $22.50-$26.50/hr., depending upon your experience.
As a maintenance mechanic you will become intimately familiar with all of the machines and will be responsible for troubleshooting and correcting problems, as well as assisting the maintenance department with increased reliability. You will also be working with various tools applying to hydraulics, pneumatics, welding, pumps and piping. You will also be responsible for working with machinery and other employees to create high quality fiber cement building products. This position will support all maintenance and facilities activities. This role is very active with little down time and will keep you busy all shift.
- Heavy machinery maintenance
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix heavy industrial machinery
- Cement and fiber building products
- 1-2 years'of maintenance mechanic experience
- Allen Bradley experiences a plus but not required
- Ability to be on-call when needed
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. continuously
- Ability to work flexible hours and shifts
- Ability to read, write and speak English, fluently
- Ability to work around raw materials, moving equipment, high pressure water, varying temperatures and other environmental conditions
- Ability to walk, stand and/or sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to provide your own tools
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- The ability to submit to background and drug screening
- Reliable transportation
If you are interested in this position apply today, at our office located at 1909 South 72nd Street, Suite A-11, Tacoma, WA 98408, or give our office a call at (253) 620-5251 to schedule an interview.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.