Randstad is currently looking for available Electric Pallet Jack operators and Reach operators for a growing client in Kissimmee, FL for both 1st (6:00 AM-4:30 PM) and 2nd (4:30 PM- Finish) shifts!
- Operate Electric Pallet Jack safely throughout the warehouse
- Be able to use an RF Scanner System to select products
- Build pallets with client orders
- Work in both a climate controlled and non-climate controlled warehouse
Working hours: 4:00 PM - 1:00 AM
- Must have 6 months recent experience with forklift operation and references who will confirm this
- Must have experience with order selecting with a scanner or pick ticket
- Be able to stand on feet during entire shift.
- Be able to lift up to 40 lbs unassisted
- Be reliable and on time!
- Must be able to pass a background and drug screening at time of interview.
***We are scheduling interviews immediately. ONLY qualified candidates who SUBMIT an updated resume will be considered for the positions. We will be reaching out to candidates once they have applied online.***
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.