Randstad is currently recruiting for an Inventory Controller. Our client is lumber and building materials company located in Hollywood, FL. This person is responsible for maintaining inventory levels, making monthly inventory reports, recording and labeling inventory items to be used in the future and maintaining accurate records. This professional constantly communicates with departmental managers to make sure items are replenished and maintain proper levels. This person may also need to perform some physical tasks, such as moving and lifting materials, occasionally. Generally put, oversees the flow of inventory in and out of the warehouse, which covers a variety of tasks, such as ordering, delivery, loading, shipment, maintenance and storage.
Working hours: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Pay-rate Range: $17 - 20/hr.
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
- Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures.
- Implements improvement systems and processes to reduce inventory setbacks, while minimizing costs and maximizing working capital. This person will also ensures that work orders are fully and properly completed and that all stocks have been correctly allocated to corresponding jobs.
- Creates daily reports to control the key critical areas of the stock system and address any discrepancy. This task involves managing control measures to make sure inaccuracies and errors are highlighted and resolved.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
-Solid background in computerized material stock control
-Previous experience in Building materials, lumber & plywood experience
-Able to work in a high production based environment
-Must be able to submit to a drug-test and background check
Candidate with experience in building materials and lumber are encouraged to apply.
Only qualified candidates, complete profile online and attach resume at www.randstadstaffing.com. Also, please email me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.