Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Plans and programs sequence of tasks in Fabrication Department.
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Interprets specifications and job orders to workers, and assigns duties.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Maintains time and production records.
- Estimates, requisitions, and inspects materials.
- Confers with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Performs activities of workers supervised.
Directly supervises 10+ employees in the Fabrication Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and
directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Must have the ability to operate milling machines, lathes, saws and drill presses. Knowledge of welding practices is valuable. Must be able
to build prototypes and custom parts/machinery to engineering drawings with close tolerances.
- Must be able to utilize various measuring devices, interpret blueprints and use shop math.
Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and, other Microsoft products
Learn and understand the LN software
Must be in current position at least 1 year
?? Must have no more than 4 attendance points or occurrences, and cannot be on a behavioral counseling level of 1 or above
Please contact Phillip or Kelley at 423/638-9946 if you are interested in this position.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.