Randstad is currently seeking a Shipping/Receiving clerk for our valued client in the Clackamas area. This is a Direct-Hire opportunity with a highly reputable metal fabrication and manufacturing company, and this position will pay between $15 and $20 per hour depending on experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receive and ship out products, manage timelines and shipment deadlines
- Verify product count and perform quality control measures
- Load and unload trucks, stack, palletize and secure items for freight transport
- Operate equipment and machinery such as overhead crane, forklift, pallet jack, hand truck, etc.
- Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies
- Read, analyze, and interpret technical information i.e., blueprints, flat pattern, drawings, etc.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Preferences will be given to candidates who have:
- At least two years of shipping/receiving experience
- Prior experience scheduling employees and shipments
- Previously used an ERP/MRP system i.e., SAP or Oracle
- Knowledge of UPS Worldship and LTL shipments
- Three or more years of experience operating a forklift
- The ability to work in a fast-pace environment
- The ability to lift up to 70 pounds
- An AA degree and/or high school diploma
If you're interested in this Direct-Hire position please e-mail your resume to Kelsey.Dean@randstadusa.com and/or call our office at (503) 620-6074.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.