SMT Machine Operator
Are you looking to join a fast growing company with lots of potential to move up the ranks? Randstad has partnered with a electronics manufacturing company in and they are looking to add skilled SMT operators to their team! This is a temp to hire position with conversion after 90 days! If you have the experience, do not hesitate and "Click to Apply"! I am looking to set interviews for this coming week!
- Set-up, operation and maintenance of SMT machine
- Clean and manage stencils and solders paste in and out
- Verify the place alignment
- Manage each machine (Screen printer, Glue machine, CP, IP and Reflow)
- Sitting and standing for the duration of the shift
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- 1 to 2 years of experience operating SMT machinery
If you have any questions, do not hesitate in reaching out!
Manufacturing and Logistics Staffing Manager
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.