Automotive transportation company is looking for a Circuit Board/Electronic Equipment Repair Technician responsible for testing, repairing, and troubleshooting of printed circuit boards and related equipment.
- Temp to Hire Possible on performance
- Hours: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM M-F
- Competitive Pay Rate per experience
- Good work history and work ethic
- Ability to meet or exceed quality and cosmetic standards in the following areas
- Circuit Wiring
-Utilize fixtures, meters, and other test equipment to validate functionality
- Reading schematics
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Basic Operations of a digital volt meter
- Ability to manage time and tasks to meet target dates while meeting or exceeding quality goals
- Quality Inspections
- Creation/following of standardized test procedures
- Competency in troubleshooting and basic repair of printed circuit boards
- 2 years or more experience with printed circuit manufacturing
- Able to submit to drug test and background check
Not able to make it in for an interview? No problem, we offer digital interviewing options, please call us at 770.840.9006 to get set up!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.