Competitive Building Supply Manufacturer is hiring production MIG welders to join their team. They are looking for welders who can produce end product free of defects and product waste caused by error. Will work 10 hours shifts Mon-Fri. Overtime potential is awesome.
- Temp to Perm Position
- 1 to 3 years' experience specifically MIG production welding in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to pass a basic math test (fractions, add, subtract multiply and divide); tape measure test; and weld test.
- Must be a team player and willing to demonstrate willingness to learn multi facets of organization
- Ability to stand or sit for 10 hour shift
- Subject to a criminal background and drug screen
- Must have steel toe boots
Candidates will be responsible for meeting daily production and quality goals
Working hours: 5:00 AM - 5:00 PM
To be considered for these roles, please apply to be contacted by a recruiter.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.