The Supplier Champion's role is to ensure their facility's compliance with the Supply Chain Food Safety Management System. The Supplier Champion interacts with suppliers to address receiving shipment deviations, raw material non-conformance; and assists in investigations of corrective and preventive actions for continuous improvement.
* Routinely monitor incoming raw material shipments to verify they are from suppliers on the Approved Supplier's list issued by National FSQA
* Review all supplier COA's for incoming shipments to ensure compliance with raw material specifications and other testing program requirements
* Enter all receiving facility supplier and raw material non-conformance issues into the Intelex database.
* Coordinate and maintain all emergency assured supply shipment variance requests by Receiving Facility Procurement teams and approvals by the Receiving Facility FSQA Directors/ Managers
* Support the Receiving Facility FSQA Director/Manager in performing food safety assessments of new raw materials
* Participate in meetings and calls with the Director, Supplier Compliance and other Receiving Facility Supplier Champions to discuss best practices, ongoing raw material and supplier issues, status of corrective/preventive plans
* Provide cross functional training on new supplier and raw material request protocols
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
* Professional demeanor
* Preventive Controls Qualified Individual certification
* Completion of Grower Good Agricultural Practices training
* Working knowledge of basic food microbiology and food analytical methods
Must meet ALL Minimum requirements!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.