- Get paid on a weekly basis to work a at a leading automotive manufacturing facility
- Work a steady 8-10 hour schedule in the Bremen GA area
- Multiple job openings for job seekers who like to stay busy and produce high quality work
- Randstad new hires receive multiple benefit options including health, dental, life, and disability insurance and 401k.
- Successful candidates will stand at assembly work stations, assembling small automotive parts.
- Successful candidates will be capable of working quickly and pay attention to detail to ensure quality parts.
- Required to lift up to 35 pounds small tubs of parts.
- The position involves taking parts off machines and inspecting to quality standards, putting the part into a tub and labeling it properly.
Working hours: 6:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Must have good hand - eye coordination
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to stand on your feet for the entire shift
- Must be able to work with a Team
- Must pass a client vision test
- Must be available for overtime and weekend work when needed.
- Reliable transportation for excellent attendance
- Two positive work references
- Must submit to a background check and drug screen
- Work history of at least 6 months that includes working in a fast paced environment
-Take the next step and apply today online at www.randstadusa.com. Make a call Greg Ashmore at 678-309-2000 x 2112, or text 470.729.0106 for an interview. Email email@example.com for more information
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.