Do you want to work with a HIGH TECH company in the Silicon Valley? Do you want to work for a
company that is globally recognized as the leading logistics provider and offers limitless opportunities to
grow? Are you looking for an employer that takes value in hard work? Are you computer savvy? If this
sounds like you, then ACT NOW and CALL US! We'd love to meet with you!
Pay Rate: up to $17
Day Shift: 8:00am - 4:30pm Swing Shift: 2:00pm-10:30pm
Typical job duties will include the following:
- Safely operating a stand up and sit down forklift in busy warehouse environments
- Perform inventory and cycle counts as needed
- Help with shipping or receiving process, loading and unloading cargo
- Ensure warehouse is kept clean and safe
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Interested candidates will meet the following qualifications:
- 1+ years of consistent and recent forklift experience
- Certification through OSHA or past company of employment
- Submit to a background check and drug screening
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds consistently
- Basic to intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office programs preferred)
If you meet the above qualifications, please contact Cami Banea at 408-999-0711.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.