Do you like working with your hands? Are you mechanically inclined? Can you assemble components together and operate industrial equipment? Do you like working with foams and composites? We have the job for you!
We have an open Machine Operator position out in Puyallup, WA that needs you! We are looking to fill the following shift: Monday-Friday from 5AM-1:30PM, 40 hours a week with overtime possible. The pay ranges from $14-$15/hr., depending upon your experience.
To setup and operate a variety of numerically controlled machines to fabricate parts and assemblies within established time and quality standards or operate ovens to cure materials to specified thickness and dimensions using standardized procedures, work instructions, and controlled documents.
- Read and interpret written processes, manufacturing aids, models and blueprints
- Prior experience working with 3 axis machines, 5 axis machines, over operation machines, and ground based radomes
- Prior basic pc setup and troubleshooting
- Ability to measure
- Experience working with lathe and sheer machines
- Proficiency in the use of power and hand tools
- Meet productivity time and quality standards
- Understand and apply all aspects of 5S procedures
- Report non-conforming products and processes
- Maintain compliance with ISO/AS9100 requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned or tasked
- 1-2 years' machine operator experience, preferred
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Prior experience working with foam and composites
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. when necessary
- Must have mechanical ability and able to use small power hand tools such as rivet guns and sanders
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to obtain gloves, steel toed boots, and safety glasses
- Must be able to work inside with noise levels that vary from moderate to loud
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- The ability to submit to background and drug screening
- Reliable transportation
If you are interested in this position apply today or at our office located at 1909 South 72nd Street, Suite A-11, Tacoma, WA 98408. Please call us for more details at (253) 620-5251.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.