Shipping Door Team Lead
Do you excel in Warehouse Shipping....then look no further.
Candidate must be a demonstrated problem-solver with excellent organizational skills. Skilled at multi-tasking. Potential operator must have a clear understanding of standard warehouse shipping methods, compliance, timing, and quality control. Multi-level communication skills. Understanding of technical software and functional manual procedures.
10-12 hour shifts, over-time
Overseeing Warehouse personnel, guiding, organizing, motivating, and delegating the workload
Understanding of Live-loads, UPS and FedEx loading
11 Paid Holidays after 120 days on assignment
1 week paid vacation after 1 year
2 weeks paid vacation every year after 2 years.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Resume listing previous warehouse experience
- Automated or RF (Radio Frequency) warehouse experience beneficial
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work standing for long periods of time with frequent stooping or bending
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to be detail oriented and quality focused
- Ability to be self-motivated
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced distribution environment while meeting established distribution quotas and standards
- Flexible to work overtime as needed
- Pass Background Check and Drug test
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.