Stand Up Forklift Operator
Forklift Operators transport pallets of goods from receiving to designated drop zones.
Forklift Operators may perform, but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Having Light Industrial experience with a minimum of 6 months driving forklifts, specifically with clamp attachments.
- Lift, stack and unstack materials using electric powered trucks equipped with clamp attachments.
- Move raw materials and finished goods to processing or dispatch areas of the Distribution Facility.
- Make sure goods are transported to the correct area of a warehouse via RF (Radio Frequency) Transactions so they may be located easily for Put away.
- Keep a record of daily operations and report any and all safety or mechanical issues immediately.
Operators may be required to work extended shifts and assist other departments to include loading and unloading of trucks.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
--Knowledge Stand Up Reach, Stand-up Clamp, Cherry Picker or Swing forklift
--Knowledge of RF/WMS Environment
--Operate in a fast paced, high volume environment
--Enjoy practical and manual activities
--Good with hands
--Able to judge distances
Long Term - employees are eligible for Vacation and Holiday pay after meeting tenure requirements.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.