We are in need of a Production Supervisor to take our team to the Next level. The ideal candidate must be- comfortable working in a Manufacturing environment.- The supervisor will lead a team anywhere from 15-30 employees on the 2nd shift. The shift is M-F 11am-8pm and Saturdays as needed.-- The starting salary will be between 50-57k per year based on experience with a great benefits package.- The Production Supervisor will report directly to the Production Manager and VP of Operations.- He/she will be responsible for handling all aspects of the operation ranging from scheduling employees, safety training, and making sure that the to meet and exceed the production KPI's.- Please be able to work in a fast paced environment as we promise our customers a high quality product with "on time" delivery.
The ideal supervisor must be able to think on his/her feet and think "outside the box".- We are looking to grow our company and would like to have someone on our team to have new ideas to help us expand our market share.- In order to be considered for the position please have the following qualifications:
- Must have 3-5 years of supervisory experience within a manufacturing environment
- Must be willing to "go the extra" step in order to help the company succeed (long hours, wear several hats, have an "up beat" attitude
- Please have a continual improvement mindset
- Must be "hands on" as you will be working closely with our manufacturing team
- Must be able to implement Lean Methodology to organize WIP components and finished goods
- Please be willing to demonstrate a willingness to learn new technical skills
- Must be able to work side by side with employees assembling products to create a team building environment
- Must be comfortable to assist with creating policies, procedures and implementing strategies to contribute to the greater good of the company
- Please be proficiency using MS Office
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Must provide clear examples of reducing overtime and improving productivity of an area of responsibility
- Must provide clear examples of improving quality through employee coaching and process improvements (LEAN)
- Must participate in the mentorship of others and developing future leaders.
*****If you meet all of the skills/qualifications and you are looking to take the NEXT step in your career - please apply to this posting or call Mark O'Dell at 410-252-7476*****
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.