3rd Shift Wayfair Forklift Operator
Candidate must safely and efficiently operate cherry picker forklift in order to responsibly move/ relocate materials within the warehouse. Employee is responsible for loading/ unloading of materials onto or from trucks utilizing a cherry picker forklift, manual dolly, or electric pallet jack. The forklift operator is responsible for receiving and storing all product safely and accurately within warehouse.
9pm-5:30am (Sunday - Thursday)
Temp To Hire! 520 hours
Text your first and last name to 951-384-1918!
--At least 6 months of Forklift Experience
Working hours: 9:00 PM - 5:30 AM
- Follow directions from lead and management team on daily requirements
- Operate manually, or Powered equipment as needed, and as qualifications permit
- Load and unload both tractor trailers and straight trucks as required
- Use RF guns, Computers and other equipment as directed and trained
- Maintain facilities and work areas in a safe and clean manner
- Assist other members of the team as needed, such as Furniture medic.
- Operate Trash compactor or other waste devices as needed
- Stage outbound products, including wrapping with furniture pads, or other protective devices as needed.
- Perform minor assembly/repair to product or packaging as directed. Will require use of basic hand/power tools
Education and Qualifications:
-- 2+ years in a fast paced customer oriented environment
--History of good attendance mandatory
--Desire to belong to a high performance, customer service oriented team
--At least 6 months of experience is a must
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.