Are you a skilled CNC Machinist ready for a new challenge? A defense and security solutions company is looking for CNC machine operators to join the team
You can go to work within the next two weeks in a clean and temperature controlled facility. This team works hard but in a relaxed, casual atmosphere. Safety is always a priority so your fist day on the job will include a thorough safety orientation.
Pay rate ranges from $23.00 - $35.00 per hour based upon experience.
As a CNC Machinist you will be to update set-up and tooling sheets, basic programming, support and exhibit the focus of zero defects, inspect work using inspection equipment, set up and oversee Machine Operators, and accurately adjust machine settings according to specifications.
You will be on your feet throughout the shift and will need to move swiftly to complete tasks in a timely manner, while always maintaining a focus on safety.
Working hours: 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to interact effectively with peers and supervisors
- Ability to interact appropriately with the public when necessary
- Ability to adhere to workplace rules
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least 5+ years hands-on-experience in a CNC Machine Shop
- Able to demonstrate accurate intermediate math skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Standing, walking, bending, reaching and working from slightly elevated surface
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.