Food manufacturer in Lynn MA is hiring in their Quality Control department to monitor production personnel to ensure that a consistent quality product is being manufactured.
This is a Direct Hire position paying between $18 - $21/hr depending on experience - comprehensive benefits package as well
Please call David at 978 794 1875 or send resume to: email@example.com for more info and apply
- Perform process check throughout the production, filling, package integrity and labels checks, net weight checks, organoleptic checks.
- Assist with document failures and ensure that mechanical personnel are notified of any equipment failures.
- Ensure the continuous production of products consistent with established standards.
- Helps maintain the retain set aside program.
- Participate in GMP audits for KPI metrics.
-Support SQF program.
Working hours: 6:00 PM - 3:00 AM
- Good communication skills-written and oral.
- Excellent follow-through including ability to reason through critical issues.
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Numeracy skills
- Good knowledge of the Food Manufacturing Industry and of Quality Assurance methodologies.
- Ideal candidate will possess 5+ years food manufacturing experience
- Should have experience with USDA & FDA requirements
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.