Quality Assurance / Control
Randstad is currently seeking Quality Assurance positions for a reputable company located in St Petersburg, FL.
Working hours-3pm-11:30pm Monday thru Friday-2nd Shift
At least 1 year manufacturing experience required. 1-2 year's quality experience preferred
Final inspection of all Alps liners to ensure products meet quality standards
- Perform a 1st Article Inspection on all products per Alps specification procedure
- Responsible for tracking and recording all quality data and entering product into Alps tracking methods to include BWS, label view and production systems
- Responsible for final inspection of all products using various measuring tools
- Establish and track lot numbers for all work orders and include all necessary quality data and labeling
- Responsible for communication with management of quality issues
- Mandatory participation in annual inventory as needed
- Able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with team members
- Able to follow safety rules
- Ability to adjust shifts as business requirements dictate
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and manage multiple priorities
- Read, interpret, and follow safety rules and procedures in accordance to Alps Quality Policy
- Near acuity and hand/eye coordination required for inspections
- Able to hear in a production setting; machinery, loud noises, etc.
- Vision requirements include reading written documents and using a computer monitor screen frequently.
- The position is routinely required to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, touch, see, and hear, and maybe required to lift or move up to 35 pounds.
- The worker is subject to inside environmental conditions: Protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes.
If interested in this great opportunity, please apply online today and attach resume!
If you're looking for more information regarding this position contact Kaitlynne Fuller at 727-521-5660 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to speaking about this awesome opportunity with you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.