Material Handlers Overnight
Are you looking to make some additional income? We're looking for Material Handlers to work 6, 8 or 12 hour shifts for one (1) week, must be available to work the weekend also. June 30th through July 6th (this includes July 4th)
Are you an experienced Material Handler, ready to work in a production environment? We need you in our production facility!
Where you will manage inventory, Move product in a fast paced manufacturing production site.
You will perform tasks associated with moving goods from one place to another, supply production areas with product or remove finished goods
to a warehouse storage area.
We also need you to check inventory, tag product, use a handheld bar-code scanner. Other tasks could involve wrapping loads with a
shrink wrapper, and light cleaning of the production environment. You should have good communication skills with fellow employees for
safe transport of goods throughout the facility.
- Basic computer knowledge necessary
- Use of RF Scan gun
- Responsible for the pickup of Carts & Rolls from all Print Room areas and delivery of printed material to warehouse locations.
- Stage work in staging area and return carts to Print Room areas
- Manages floor inventory and insures cleanliness of Commodities Area
- Performs thorough quality control checks prior to delivering the material and commodities to the machines in order to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Examine all Commodities returning to Warehouse to ensure skids are not mixed.
- Wrap skids and ensure everything is labeled correctly before returning to Warehouse
- Ability to work in high pace environment.
- Keep all areas clean in Insertion Room A&B by sweeping and mopping.
- Empty grey bins with paper strips from Machines into Compactor.
Working hours: 8:00 PM - 8:00 AM
Available shifts: 6 hour, 8 hour and 12 hour shifts available
Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and stand for prolong periods of time.
Pallet Jack Experience required.
Basic computer knowledge
If you're interested and feel you're a good fit for this opportunity please contact me via email at email@example.com or via phone at 201/272/5064
WALK-INS ARE WELCOME MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY FROM 9 AM- 2 PM. FRIDAY 9:30 AM - 2:30 PM (Business Casual, Business Attire) please bring a copy of your resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.