Randstad is currently seeking entry level Assemblers for a reputable company located in St Petersburg, FL.
Working hours-7am-3:30pm- Monday thru Friday
Trim, logo and/or package parts as specified in standard operating procedures within set quality standards
At least 1 year manufacturing experience required
- Trim products for review by Quality Assurance using scissors and/or an auto trimmer; adhering to schedule as assigned and ensuring proper labeling of all parts
- Finished, uneven, trimmed parts may need to have the edges finished with a hot iron
- Smoothing parts with hot iron to remove surface defects
- Logo products as needed, following set logo procedure for the machine
- Package products; confirming product matches label and booklet and performing final inspection/cleaning of each part prior to packaging
- Visually inspect all products during trimming, logo, and packaging stages of process to ensure quality standards are met.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized work station at all times
- Mandatory participation in annual inventory as needed
- Other projects and duties as assigned
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Read, interpret, and follow safety rules and procedures in accordance to Alps Quality Policy
- Near acuity and hand/eye coordination required for proper packaging
- Able to hear in a production setting; machinery, loud noises, etc.
- Vision requirements include reading written documents and using a computer monitor screen frequently.
- The position is routinely required to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, touch, see, and hear, and maybe required to lift or move up to 35 pounds.
- The worker is subject to inside environmental conditions: Protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes.
If interested in this great opportunity, please apply online today and attach resume!
If you're looking for more information regarding this position contact Kaitlynne Fuller at 727-521-5660 or email@example.com.
Looking forward to speaking about this awesome opportunity with you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.