Are you looking for the next step in your career? Are you looking to join a large manufacturing company and grow with the company? If so, please read on. We are hiring maintenance technicians in Joliet and Batavia. The main responsibilities of this role are below.
- maintain all production equipment, our building and the surrounding area.
- grease the machines
- clean lint from the machines, and inspect the machines for wear and damage
- troubleshoot and repair machine problems, clear machine jams, wax machine blades
- check machines for air leaks, water leaks, and oil leaks
- shut down the boilers, start up the boilers
- perform water tests, perform boiler tests
- change acid drums, monitor PH system, and change AC filters
-driving the scissors lift, boom lift and forklift safely.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Ability to drive a FL
Experience with ARC, MIG and TIG welding
General knowledge of electricity
If this looks like a career for you please apply or call Stephanie at 630-972-4283.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.