Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE MECHANIC
Our client in Corona, CA is looking for experienced Maintenance Mechanic professionals for both their 1st & 2nd shifts. These are direct hire opportunities with a growing company.
1st shift is from 6AM to 2:30PM and 2nd shift is from 2PM to 10:30PM. Some overtime will be required for these positions.
These positions have a salary ranging between $25 to $29 per hour, depending on level of candidate experience.
- Performs preventive maintenance operations on machinery according to schedules
- Installs, rebuilds and repairs a wide variety of machines as directed by the Maintenance Manager/supervisor
- Services and maintains a limited range of building and production equipment following procedures
- (Root Cause Analysis) Analyzes, detects, and determines the nature of the problem and provides input as to the extent of the repairs required
- Troubleshoots to and selects materials needed for repairs
- Tear down and rebuild mills, bailers, strappers, assembly machines, baggers, wrappers, compressors, coolers, and/or HMIs
- Notifies Maintenance Manager of recurring equipment malfunctions and corrective actions taken
- Assembles, replaces or refits parts as warranted
- Assists with building repairs
- Replace and refit parts
- Follow and enforces company safety policies and procedures among the maintenance mechanics at all time
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Performing root cause analysis
- Troubleshooting mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic production machinery
- Troubleshooting electrical systems up to 480 volts
- Must be able to read and interpret diagrams, schematics, and specifications
- Allen Bradley PLC ladder logic troubleshooting skills
- Rebuilding motors, controllers, pumps, conveyors, compressors, and ovens
- Ability to use hand and power tools, welding equipment, drill press, and other related industrial repair equipment.
- Associates Degree and/or post-high school technical training highly desired, or equivalent experience
- Certified Maintenance Technician certification highly desirable or in progress with work equivalent experience
- Must have industrial electrical and mechanical skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, equipment manuals, and company manuals and procedures.
- Ability to observe, identify, deduce and troubleshoot equipment malfunctions
- Must be a quick learner and ability to work under minimal supervision
- Basic math skills and computer skills required
- Must have 4+ years of related experience required - in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Must be able to lift heavy materials, up to 50 pounds
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.