Working on a production line by ensuring that all processes are completed effectively and efficiently and ready to be handed to the next member of the team. Time management, reading technical documents, and having the ability to identify quality control issues are a must.
- Lift material onto machines, manually or with a hoist
- Document production numbers on a board at station
- Review purchase orders with manufacturing details, design specifications, and assembly instructions to ensure work is performed according to specifications
- Cut and strip wires according to specifications
- Assemble electrical or electronic systems or support structures and install components, units, sub-assemblies, wiring, or assembly casings
Working hours: 5:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- Uses pneumatic drills, drivers, rivets, bolts, glue, soldering or micro-welding equipment
- Position, align, or adjust work pieces or electrical parts to facilitate wiring or assembly
- Pack finished assemblies for shipment and place on pick up line for distribution using tape dispenser and safety box cutter
- Fabricate, assemble, or disassemble manufactured products by hand
- Read testing device to ensure quality of product
- Sweep and clean work stations
Attach your resume if you have one
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.